Thursday, November 15, 2012

My recent Craft Supply Haul - Consumer Crafts


Last week I did my first Haul Video, for some awesome Craft Supplies that I got from ConsumerCrafts.com Not only was it my first Haul Video, it was my first video of any kind! Yikes, I was a little nervous, can you tell?

Anyway Consumer Crafts gave me a $50 Credit to purchase what ever I wanted from their online shop. I went over that by a few dollars, but for the most part I stayed on budget. I got so much stuff for that!

Here's what I got:
Sheet Moss
Paper Mache Stars
Gold Leaves
Composition Silver Leaf
5" Round Mirros
Red Floral Embellishments
Glass Tiles
Jewelry supplies - Pendant Trays

The closest craft supply store is a bit of a haul for me, and this time of year the lines are long, and the stores are so crowded. I loved that everything came right to my door and I could avoid all of of that, super convenient and my box came super fast too!

I really liked everything that I got and I can't wait to start crafting with it all. I talk about my ideas for all of these things in the video.


I don't think you can see this very well on the video, but two of the sets of Pendant Trays, came with these great little clear covers! I love that, because I think I'll be able to make some really fast necklaces out of these!


And here's some exciting news, they're having a Big Sale on November 26th, 30% off and Free Shipping!! Wahoo!  That's a great time to give them a try!

(US customers can order online, but customers outside of the US need to call in their orders)

Visit Consumer Crafts here:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ConsumerCrafts
Twitter: http://twitter.com/consumer_crafts

Crafts Unleashed blog (for inspiration): http://www.craftsunleashed.com



I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with Consumer Crafts and Blueprint Social. The opinions in this post are my own.

Pin It

29 comments:

  1. Great first video, Karen! Haul videos are so much fun ~ love the goodies you were able to purchase from Consumer Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Beth!! I remember your first haul video, it was one of the first ones that I ever saw. You made it look easy and fun, and I've been wanting to do one ever since!

      Delete
  2. Hi Karen!
    I love the video! I also love the craft finds from consumer crafts. I will be shopping with them, soon! Thank you, for your wonderful ideas and graphics. Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia! I'm going to be hitting up their sale too! I'm glad you liked the video!

      Delete
  3. The video turned out great and you look fantastic! Just visited Consumer Crafts page and entered the giveaway, liked the page and am now a customer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words!! I'm really glad you liked it and Consumer Crafts too! I'll cross my fingers that you win the giveaway!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful video! My suggestion would be that since you are right handed, slant the computer screen toward the right so you don't have to switch hands to show the items that you want people to see. Things don't have to be lined up and perfectly symmetrical for a video; just look nice & natural!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sylvia! Great tip, I will try that!! I had a little messy area in the right corner of my office, so I was trying to hide that. Next time I'll just tidy it up!

      Delete
  5. Great video! :) Checking out the website now! Could get my in trouble lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! And yes you might get into trouble! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good First Attempt !!! Already by the end of it you were looking more comfortable :) And we did get to see all the stuff you got, which is what really matters, isn't it ?
    I love what you have on your site so if you're promoting some product I'm sure its great !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww you did great! I am sure you will feel more comfortable with the medium as time goes on. Maybe just a wee bit more lighting on you from the front, after all you are a lovely person who should not be in the shadows. :D

    I like the pendant ideas! I might have to look into them myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal!! Yes, the lightening is not the greatest, I need to work on that!

      Delete
  9. What fun goodies! Looking forward to seeing what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool stuff! I especially love those little stars. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great video! you remarkably look ! interesting materials.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! It's fun to see you "in real life"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Miss Karen! Your video is remarkable! I love it! I love your crafts as well. Thanks so much for sharing this!

    -SignatureJewelryPackaging.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to be abke to see you live like that! Somme of the things were rather interesting too. I think you presented them well.....you were personal and it felt like you talked to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  15. Karen- I know you're promoting Consumer Crafts in this vid, but you should check out Etsy for the frames you plan on making necklaces out of. They have some really cool brass tones & really great deals on lots of 5-10+ for only a few bucks, too (& most vendors sell chain & jump rings/clasps for really cheap, as well). I like to paint the inside of the frame w/ chalkboard paint...draw a little heart w/ chalk in the center & do one of your bird graphics (or other cute graphic) w/ omni-gel on the back (flat side) of the frame pendant for a double-sided pendant...sometimes I add a thin ribbon bow on top or an additional charm. Quick necklace & they make a great gifts for girls & women of any age (they've been hits for the girls in my life!) I should really enter it in one of your Brag Mondays! But until then try it out!
    Cassi

    PS-please continue to make more videos! You're very photogenic & I know I'm not the only one who loves to see your crafts & ideas!

    ReplyDelete