Saturday, April 24, 2010

Car Junque & Texas Junque

My friends Suzanne & Amy went to Texas a few weeks ago for the massive antique show at Roundtop. They brought back some pretty cool stuff. Including these sawed off car fronts!

Love the blue with the rust!


More Texas Junk. Check out the rusty cactus sculptures!



I heart this old industrial cart! It would make a great coffee table!



This is my friend Heather's pavillion. She just painted it turquoise. How fun!
Here's her mini pink Cadillac! How cute is that?!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! Lucketts Store is my favorite destination for junking, eye candy and inspiration. Your beautiful graphics are another creative source! Happy spring junking!
    hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photographs! We, too, have a weakness for such old, cool reminders of days long gone. What a fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie,
    Thanks for your comment! Spring Market at Lucketts is coming up in May, are you going?

    Hi MP,
    I'm glad you liked the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those front end photo's. Reminds me of the new show on tv--Pickers! Oh, that pink cadillac would be so fun to have-love love love it!

    ReplyDelete